I’m sure you’ll have heard of a Waldorf Salad but have you heard of ‘Wood Sorrel Waldorf Salad’?
The more traditional recipe was created way back in the late 1800’s. But this modern, forager’s version, swaps out the traditional lettuce for wild wood sorrel. Creating a delicious alternative to surprise your guests with.
Why don’t you… taste it…love it…rate it…and then leave a comment below.? And if you don’t want to miss a future post or recipe, don’t forget to subscribe…
Wood Sorrel Waldorf Salad
- 6 Tbsp Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Pinch of freshly ground black pepper
- 2 sweet apples cored and chopped
- 200 g red seedless grapes sliced in half
- 2 celery stalks thinly sliced
- 200 g chopped slightly toasted walnuts
- 400 g wood sorrel
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk together the or yogurt, honey, salt and pepper. Stir in the apple, celery, grapes, and walnuts. Serve on a bed of fresh Wood Sorrel.