Wild Garlic Oil
A tasty versatile oil that you can drizzle on salads, risottos, fish or meat dishes.Print Pin Rate
- 2 Large handfuls of leaves and stalks of young wild garlic
- rapeseed oil
- Electric Juicer
- Wash the wild garlic and shake dry.
- Slowly push the wild garlic through the juicer and then place the juice in a small bottle or old jam jar, (you may need to push it through twice to make sure you get most of the juice out of the garlic).
- Top up with the oil, leaving approx 1 cm space at top of the jar or bottle.
- Give it a good old shake then place in cool, dark place for a week.
- The oil is then ready to use as you see fit!